Admissions at Postgraduate level in Aerospace field are available at following institutes in India
- Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB), Mumbai
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IITK), Kanpur
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IITKgp), Kharagpur
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IITM), Chennai
- Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT), Pune
- Madras Institute of Technology (MIT), Chennai
The student intake in Aerospace Dept. by these institutes vary every year; there are 44-48 seats in each institute but on an average 15-20 students are selected on the basis of GATE Aerospace Exam. Rest may go to Sponsored candidates or candidates qualified in other GATE papers. IISc offers only 15-20 seats in total for ME.
You can get the details in our Admissions section.